Klaussner McAlister Living Room Reclining Sofa has rolled arms, plush seat cushions and pub seat back cushions. The recliner offers a timeless, classic look with a refined traditional feel. Place this sofa inside the living room area for great style and comfort.
- Rolled arms
- Plush seat cushion
- Pub seat back
- Available with or without power
Fabric Care and Cleaning Codes
The following cleaning codes and instructions are provided for your education and direction in cleaning spots and stains from your new upholstery or leather. These are common and recognized definitions within the furniture industry but should not be construed as a guarantee that desired results will be obtained by following these methods. We strongly recommend you call our service department or a professional cleaner. Always test cleaners in a hidden area before proceeding. Be sure to follow the care tips also provided in this packet to extend the life of your new furniture.
Code "S" Care Method
- To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean using a mild water-free solvent or dry-cleaning product. Clean only in a well-ventilated room and avoid any product containing carbon tetrachloride which is highly toxic. Pretest small area before proceeding. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
Code "W" Care Method
- Use a water- based upholstery cleaner only.
Code "WS" Care Method
- To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean with a mild solvent, an upholstery shampoo, or the foam from a mild detergent. When using a solvent or dry-cleaning product, follow instructions carefully and clean only in a well-ventilated room. Avoid any product which is highly toxic. If using either method, pretest a small area before proceeding. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.
Code "SW" Care Method
*Actual fabric, leather and finish colors may vary by monitor.
- Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is not recommended. Cushion casings should not be removed and laundered or dry cleaned separately. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.